How safe is your practice?
Ask yourself the following questions:
Health & Safety
- Do you have a Health & Safety policy in place?
- Have you communicated it to ALL staff and relevant persons?
- Are all your staff (including temporary staff), aware of their Health & Safety responsibilities?
- Is there a person in your practice who has been made responsible for Health & Safety measures?
- Have you ensured that all employees are provided with adequate Health & Safety training relevant to their job?
HR & Employment Law
- Do you issue employee handbooks to all staff members?
- Do you have the following policies in place?
- Discipline & grievance procedure
- Sickness & absence policy
- Equal opportunities & discrimination policy
- Have you communicated maternity, paternity & flexible working entitlements to all staff?
- Do you have a written redundancy/ short term working policy?
- Do all staff members have contracts of employment?
Have you answered no to any of the questions? It may be time to consider reviewing how you manage your compliance. That’s where we come in – we’re the experts in all aspects of Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law so you don’t have to be!
We’ve been in business for over 20 years and look after 16,000 clients nationwide. As experts in the dental sector, we know how to support you and help you make your practice be the best it can be.
- We work harder to find the right solution for your practice. We’ll listen to what you need and tailor the service accordingly
- We’re dedicated to investing in new ways to make your life easier
- We’re here 24/7 so you’ll always have support
- Our Advice Guarantee means you’ll always be protected
- We’re committed to taking your worries away – so you can get on with what you do best – running your practice.
Our online platform, Atlas, takes a fresh approach to your compliance requirements and will continue to grow and evolve as your practice grows.
- Simple - Atlas compliments your day to day Health & Safety and HR management
- Mobile - You can access our Atlas platform 24/7 via mobile, tablet or PC
- Relevant - Atlas is tailored and up to date so you only ever see the things that are relevant to you.
Unique Financial Guarantee
No other provider offers the Unique Advice Guarantee which is part of the Citation service. As long as you follow our advice, you are covered against all eventualities and outcomes of any Health and Safety or Employment Tribunal issue you may face.
- Dedicated local consultants
- Initial inspection and report
- Full instillation of policies and procedures – at your premises
- All the legal paperwork and documents you need to ensure compliance, including bespoke Health & Safety policy, employment contracts and employee handbooks
- 24/7 telephone advice
- Onsite support when needed
- Annual reviews
- Access to our collection of training documents and online courses for you and your staff
- Any relevant legislation changes will be incorporated into your Health & Safety and HR systems.
Interested to hear more about how we could work together?
Call 0845 844 1111 or visit www.citation.co.uk to find out more.