Your plan options
HDP provided us with comprehensive dental care at an affordable monthly payment. I was so happy... read more
Full Dental Care Plan
This is a private payment plan to cover routine dental treatment covering all treatment normally provided by your dentist. You can choose to pay monthly or annually by direct debit.
The plan includes examinations, x-rays, fillings, root-fillings and hygienist visits. Any treatment that is needed to preserve the patient's oral health is covered automatically.
Dental Maintenance Care Plan
You and your Dentist will contract per year, to an agreed number of:
- examinations including oral cancer screening
- hygiene appointments for: scale and polish, periodontal advice and the use of preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- any x-rays required as part of the examination
- assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- all treatment planning for your future dental needs
- production of study models when required
Children's Dental Maintenance Plan
You and your Dentist will contract per year, as agreed from the following:
- examinations to include treatment planning
- orthondontic assessment
- oral hygiene advice and instruction
- fissure sealants
As part of any plan your dentist can also advise on a programme of preventative care which will help maintain and improve your oral health. This may involve advice on diet and cleaning techniques which are important in achieving the aims of preventive dentistry.
Please Note further exclusions may apply following dental examination
Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance
In addition to regular routine care, Highland Dental Plan provides you with dental accident and emergency insurance cover. This policy covers emergency treatment by any dentist worldwide. It also ensures that if an accident results in damage to your teeth then the costs of reparative treatment will be covered (within the limits of the policy). A premium is collected annually or monthly alongside your Dental Plan Payment to provide this essential benefit
Insurance is a mandatory requirement. Full details are available here.